International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Define Your Business
- Establish Standards
- How to Gaining The Competitive Edge
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is the independent non-profit professional association for the growing field of Business Analysis.
Its goal is to create greater awareness of the Business Analysis profession by defining what is business analysis, establishing standards in the practice and working towards recognition of the value of the business do business better, to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace and enable your organization to succeed.
- 3 Days - IIBA Business Analysis Fundamentals
- 4 Days - IIBA Business Analysis Certification Preparatory Course
- 3 Days - IIBA Bullet Proof Business Case
- For Business Analysis Fundamentals
Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Process Analyst, Product Manager, Product Owner, Enterprise Analyst, Business Architect, Management Consultant, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Scientist and more.
- For Bullet Proof Business Case
Professionals who are asked to create business cases for their organization. This could be business analysts, managers, project managers, process analysts, or business staff.
Business Analysis is the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
It is about understanding of:
- How an organization works
- Why the organization exists
- What are its goals and objectives
- How it accomplishes those objectives
- How it needs to change to better accomplish objectives or to meet new challenges
IIBA also provides insights into:
- Meeting business needs
- Finding out the right solutions for investment
- Understanding project scope
- Setting scope for solutions
© 2020 kpintaracademy.com. All Rights Reserved.